Sometimes the people closest to you can be the ones holding you back the most.
There must be some special breed of very attractive people out there. I don’t know what it is, something in their bone structure or face features, or humble nature, but they look like they are absolutely unaware of their attractiveness. I mean, c’mon, most physically attractive people are totally self aware. Some go one hundred douchy about the fact, some of them are very much aware but act kinda nice. Sometimes only their presence makes you (intentionally or not) feel simply “less” and simply awkward. I’ve been next to people like that, even very nice and humble attractive people can make you feel like that just by having this “thought” in their head, selfawarness of attractiveness. And then you meet this special breed, who’s probably absolutely aware of his looks and effects, but this fact becomes so unimportant and stucks somewhere far far away at the back of their mind, so for a moment it makes you feel so relaxed and actually kinda happy.
Procrastination is linked to poor work habits, feeling overwhelmed, aiming for perfection,and wanting to do something else instead. You can overcome procrastination by acknowledging that you are, making a start on something small, focusing on ‘getting started’ instead of thinking of how to finish, breaking large tasks down, and not berating yourself.
From one thing to another. When you’re in long term relationships there always are this kind of feuds that start with one thing, and then you or your partner say or do something, and it goes to another thing, and then the other one and another one. And it goes on and on, from one bullshit to another, and you just can’t stop because you have so much shit and hurt that you need to get out of your system, so a small sentence turns into a completely giant fight and you feel like you are in some fucking abyss and there’s absolutely no way out. And it all gets dirty and catastrophic. From fucking one thing to fucking another. I hate when and why it happens.
break the rules like an artist
- Favourite Album? Bon Jovi - Greatest Hits
- If you could go anywhere in time when would you visit? 1860-1870s or 1950s
- Describe the most recent dream you can remember.Don’t remember. The one that pops up is not really recent.
- Describe the worst nightmare you’ve ever had.I was killing two oldsters. With an axe. The worst feeling and afterfeeling I’ve ever had.
- Three random things you like the smell of.Grass cuttings, moist soil, fruits.
- Three things that make you happy. Music, adventures, seeing a smile on a childs face
- Three things you like about yourself.I’m a quick learner, I’m many-sided and open-minded.
- Describe the worst period (as in time period not vaginal bleeding) of your life. After divorce period. I’ve been living alone thousands miles away from my family, money problems, blah-blah blah. I was completely lost in life. For the first time in my life I understood why some people decide to end their lives.
- Describe the best period (again not red death from down town.) Probably my junior year in high school. A happy life of an average teenager. I was in love, I had my friends beside me and my heart haven’t been broken yet.
- If Pokemon were real and you could only have one type which would you own. (no gotta catch ‘em all) Never played pokemon.
- Would you rather have living goldfish as nails or cry spaghetti.SPAGHETTI