- Favourite Album? Bon Jovi - Greatest Hits
- If you could go anywhere in time when would you visit? 1860-1870s or 1950s
- Describe the most recent dream you can remember.Don’t remember. The one that pops up is not really recent.
- Describe the worst nightmare you’ve ever had.I was killing two oldsters. With an axe. The worst feeling and afterfeeling I’ve ever had.
- Three random things you like the smell of.Grass cuttings, moist soil, fruits.
- Three things that make you happy. Music, adventures, seeing a smile on a childs face
- Three things you like about yourself.I’m a quick learner, I’m many-sided and open-minded.
- Describe the worst period (as in time period not vaginal bleeding) of your life. After divorce period. I’ve been living alone thousands miles away from my family, money problems, blah-blah blah. I was completely lost in life. For the first time in my life I understood why some people decide to end their lives.
- Describe the best period (again not red death from down town.) Probably my junior year in high school. A happy life of an average teenger. I was in love, I had my friends beside me and my heart haven’t been broken yet.
- If Pokemon were real and you could only have one type which would you own. (no gotta catch ‘em all) Never played pokemon.
- Would you rather have living goldfish as nails or cry spaghetti.SPAGHETTI
A very sad thing in life is when people stop understanding each other. The sadder thing is them still trying to, but not being able to. And the saddest part that can be is when eventually they give up.
Time does not really heal. It gets you through. Days pass, you start to find yourself breathing. A moment ago you were thinking about that all the time, today its just five times, tomorrow it will be just one. Next week you’ll realize you went through the whole day without even remembering. Some days will be hard. Some days will be very easy. A lot of days will be. And one day you’ll see or hear something, its gonna open the wound. Sometimes it comes out of nowhere, which is even more painful. You forgot about that scar. You forgot its even there. Like you forget about that birthmark on your back because its not in your sight. But its still there. It will always be. Run or not run.
I was here.
Hey young blood
doesn’t it feel like our time is running out
YOU CAN TELL A LOT ABOUT SOMEONE BY THE TYPE OF MUSIC THEY LISTEN TO. PUT SHUFFLE ON YOUR IPOD, PHONE, ITUNES, ETC AND WRITE DOWN THE FIRST 20 SONGS. THEN PASS THIS ON TO 10 PEOPLE. ONE RULE: NO SKIPPING
- The world we knew (Over and over) - Frank Sinatra
- The Nothing - Mystery Jets
- Little Dreamer - Christina Aguilera
- Tarzan - Dappy
- Stress - Justice
- Torrent - Ásgeir
- Can’t Let You Go - Adam Lambert
- Just Smile - Olly Murs
- Rolling Stone - The Weeknd
- Lucid Dreams - Franz Ferdinand
- Kiss You - One Direction
- Accident - Canterbury
- Back Against The Wall - Cage the Elephant
- Silhouette - Moddi
- Old Cape Cod - Patti Page
- That Old Feeling - Louis Armstrong
- Лох - Градусы
- Anonymous - Three Days Grace
- Hey - Pixies
- Fitzpleasure - Alt-J
I think people who say “I don’t care what others think” the most are usually those who actually do, they are just trying to convince themselves that and learn not to care so deeply. Often these people are the most vulnerable ones.